Friday, July 30, 2010

Summer 2010


Wow!!! I can hardly believe that the summer is coming to an end and school is about to begin! It is amazing all the activity that can be packed into two short months. I have spent my time playing in the water wheither it be the lake, pool, or ocean. I took several trips and attended several workshops. My family always goes to PCB, Fl for vacation however, this year we took an adventure to Myrtle Beach, SC. We had a great time but wow that was a long drive. I was horrified at the damage the recent oil spill caused to our beaches and watched the BP website frequently to learn of what was being done to stop it. How has the oil spill effected your family vacation? Did your travel plans change? Have you thought of any ideas of what we could do to become involved and help save the gulf? A close friend of mine held a photo shoot with 4 photographers to raise money for the gulf. I thought it was an awesome idea and I actually participated. Every small idea can help.

No comments: